BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Some Blogs to Look At

In reading blogs online, some I personally like are iGreen, Wartime Effects on Families and A World of Power. All three blogs are different than one other and help me to get a closer insight with going green, the war effects on families, and the United States as a world power.

In the iGreen blog, the blogger does a good job with portraying to reader of the different ways of going green each post, and also brings up different issues that environmentalist face when spreading the word about going green.
In the Wartime Effects on Families, the blogger talks about the different aspects of how war effects soldier's families in negative ways. Through this blog, my mind was opened up about how war can really effect the soldiers' families that participate in it, and has also gave me an another reason to why the war in Iraq right now is not good at all.
Lastly, in the blog A World of Power, the blogger brings up the different issues that the United States deals with around the world. One particular blog post that really interested me was the one about the United States trying to strengthen their relationship with Israel. With this blog post, I learned about that Israel is not to clear if they want this friendship with the United States, and without reading this blog I would not have known about this weird relationship among these two nations.
All in all, I suggest everyone take a look at these three blogs, because all three are uncommon blogs and may teach you something.

0 comments: